Sunday, September 23, 2018

SILVER IS THE NEW BLOND!

That's the word around here these days. Right after my last root appointment, in late June, I decided that it was time to quit spending so much time (and money) at the "beauty saloon" as Jack calls it. So I've been growing my silver and my stylist has been cutting off the warm brown tint. I've one more haircut to go in October and all the tint will be gone. Then it's just my "original hair" growing out, which turns out to be more of an ash brown in the back, along with the silver in the front. 
I feel lucky that my stylist, Joy, is so supportive. She says lots of her clients get to this point and can't get through the grow out stage. So they resort to color again. Too bad! I've discovered that having much shorter hair is so nice and easy. Maybe I'll just keep getting frequent cuts and watching the silver take over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment