Saturday, January 23, 2016

SHOE ENOUGH!

Gosh, who was it that said, "We can't get too much rain....keep in coming!" Moi? 
Okay, so I'm thinking ahead to spring and summer in the wardrobe department. Seems like the folks at Zappos are doing the same and getting in all their new styles for the season. So while I can't wear them yet, I can order them! Wide shoes in my size go fast!  
These becoming suede sandals are by Mark Lemp for Walking Cradles. They have some nice padding in the footbed...not as much as some of their clunkier shoes, of course. And they come in WIDE...a must for my dancer's feet! The 2" wrapped heel is perfect...they'll look nice with ankle length crops, skirts and regular length slacks. I think black is a chic summer color when paired with creme, fuchsia or teal and some cool silver jewelry. 
Come on sun! Oh, the polish on my toes is by OPI..."Lingering Over Coffee." It seems to go with most everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment