Sunday, January 17, 2016

A JEWEL OF AN IDEA!

 In my massive reorganization efforts this year, I came across a funny looking hanger at TJ Maxx. Supposedly it was for the purpose of hanging up jewelry. It appealed to me since I had many necklaces that I never wore because they were always tangled up in my jewelry chest and I didn't have the patience to untangle them when I wanted to wear them. So I didn't. 
The problem is that if you hang this hanger it in the closet, it was hard to see what was on it and hard to remove without spilling the rest of it! But I figured that my engineer honey could devise something to make it work for me. 
He didn't disappoint! He cut off the hanger part and secured the holder part to the outside of my lingerie chest next to the closet. Who knew I had so many pieces! I filled it up quickly. And with the latest fashion being to combine and wear more than one necklace at a time, now I can spot what necklaces and pendants will work with each other. Call me happy and bejeweled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment