Tuesday, March 10, 2015

CARTE BLANCHE FOR A NEW CART


I've had a couple of garden carts in my 40 plus year garden "career." But over time, they've fallen apart or proved to be less than handy. I had resorted to using our contractor wheelbarrow which defines unhandy and cumbersome. In fact, it has fallen on me or taken me over with it. The last time that happened, I left it lay, marched inside, got up the Gardener's Supply website and ordered this! I guess you could say I'd had it! $199 seemed better than a trip to the emergency room with cracked ribs. So in a short time (considering it came from snow bound Burlington, Vermont) and with the assembly help of my under-gardener, I can present this proper cart to you. Viola! as we say up here at Angel Crest Manor. (That's gardener speak for Voila!) It is wide, so I do have to be careful about the spoke hubs on the wheels. All the better not to be ramming about in the garden anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment