Wednesday, September 18, 2013

ROOTIN' TOOTIN'

 Haven't you heard? Honda lawn ornaments are all the rage this year...!
 Yes, this is the entire front valence off our Honda CRZ which, according to Mr. A, came off surprisingly easily by popping off of a few "buttons." 
 Here is the reason for such a drastic action...installation of air horns.
I have been driving small cars (the Fiat 124, then the Miata) for many years and I'm convinced that the average SUV driver either doesn't see or doesn't want to acknowledge the presence of smaller cars on the road. Many a time I've cleared some SUV driver's sinuses with the jarring blare of my trusty red air horns, as a reminder that "I AM HERE, butthead"!
Now I don't always drive with my finger on the horn (except in parking lots) but nothing says "Hi there!" like the deafening sound of air horns! In my opinion, all small cars should have 'em! Just sayin'....
Gee, it's great to have a riding mechanic!

No comments:

Post a Comment