Thursday, July 22, 2010

NO OARS IN THE WATER!

Here we are at Baxter at ugly, early 7:30am on a summer morning, rowing our butts off.
For those of you who don't know, Carolyn is my best friend and she's the one who got me to Baxter by giving me a week's free pass and the enrollment fee in June for my birthday!
I'm into my second month of rowing and have really noticed a different in my stamina level and the way my pants fit, so hopefully in a few months, my pants won't fit at all. I'm up to 3,300 meters (about 20 minutes worth) and pointing towards 30 minutes by the end of my first 3-month stint. We'll see how I do!



It's good that there are no oars or water involved.
OOH! Trying to tone those upper arms is murder!



The only woman I know that can wear a necklace and workout!
Me? Not so much! We'll revisit this scene in a few more weeks and see how we're doing. Right now I'm working out on average 4X a week for about 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment