Sunday, February 5, 2017

BITE ME!

A new chair for my Valentine! The dark chocolate leather is so convincing that I've been craving a good bite of Lindt intense bittersweet chocolate ever since we got the chair. I keep thinking that the chair should smell like chocolate instead of leather! 
After 30 years of faithful service, Jack tried to donate his old Ekornes chair to Goodwill or the Restore. They wouldn't take it. The leather was worn thin. Luckily as he was going to put it in a dumpster at Mark's business, a guy came out of the office next door and asked if he could have it. He said, "My ex-wife left me with an old couch, a coffee table with a broken leg and a cat." He really needed a chair. He is probably sitting in the chair with the cat on his lap watching the Superbowl right now! And Jack is in his new chair snoozing right now! We're all happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment