Saturday, September 19, 2015

GOT IT COVERED!

 A new super duty 6' bench cover fits my 20 year old potting bench well. The old, inexpensive cover was getting little holes in it after only a couple of years, so I stepped up to the "deluxe" cover from Gardener's Supply in Vermont. This one is very heavy vinyl. Of course that meant that I had to clean out the workbench and vac out all the spiders. Amazing how much junk you can accumulate in one season! 
When the new location for Wild Birds Unlimited opened this month, I popped in to get a couple of things and they gave me a free mesh finch feeder, along with 2 pounds of Niger seed. They knew what they were doing, of course, because now I have to buy Niger seed as well as the seed for the big bird feeder! Sort of like getting a free cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment