Friday, July 31, 2015

MIDNIGHT MAGIC


 I ordered new Glide dance shoes from One Step Dance Shoes in Ohio. These are always special order because I get custom fabric (Midnight Micro), custom heels 1.5X "Dixie," pro soles (double layer suede sole), wide width and snaps on the ankle strap instead of buckles (faster on and off and easier to adjust. You can't wear these shoes anywhere but the dance floor and even then you have to stay clear of any water which can mess up the soles. The price tag, you might ask? $170 with postage and about 8 weeks from the time you order until they show up at your door. "Yikes!" you say? Trust me, they're so much better than trying to dance in street shoes! They have a steel shank and very padded footbed. 
Yes, these will be my special shoes for Saturday nights and any other time when I want some bling. Next I'll replace my "old dog" nude leather and mesh practice shoes which I've worn for 7 years. They are also from Step One and are just plain tired because they have lots of hours on the dance floor. "NEVER MISS A CHANCE TO DANCE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment