Friday, January 14, 2011

MY NEW KITCHEN

Home sweet kitchen

Here I am playing in my new kitchen...it has a very nice layout with an island eating bar. All that stuff on the island is "staged" for purposes of selling the place. Anyway, you can see the tile floor and the black appliances. My VERY white refrigerator is gonna look soooo nice but I have to put up with a little mismatch. At least it will be a bit camouflaged by the wood surround to the left of the stove. The counters are a black, brown, orange, beige combination. The fixtures are oil rubbed bronze. The sink is stainless. The space between the cabinets and the ceiling is small...about 8" so I'll have to be creative about what I can put up there. The floor is a very attractive neutral texture REAL 12" tile. The kitchen window at the sink looks out to the south at tall columnar cypress trees in the neighbor's yard. Nice recessed lighting and the open floor plan keeps the kitchen bright. Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment