Sunday, January 9, 2011

IT'S AN OFFER!


It was a beautiful sunny day in the Rogue Valley for our open house here at Grey Eagle. We left our real estate agent in charge and went off for Jack's birthday lunch at Olive Garden. When we returned, our agent Claudette said, "I think I just sold your place!" Turns out she did.
Ah, the wonders of email...we got an offer on our place on Sunday evening at 5pm.
We'll be meeting with our agent tomorrow to make a counter offer which we hope will fly. Then it's on to inspections and panic time on trying to move all our stuff. It will be a mid Feb close but hopefully we'll get an early occupancy on the place we're buying so we can get stuff moved over. Oye! My head hurts just thinking about this.

Jack reminds me that my head hurt worse when we didn't have any action on the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment