Saturday, October 23, 2010

UP TO NO GOOD WITHOUT A PADDLE

No photo for this, just to let you know that in the 4-week "rowing contest" at Baxter, I managed 67,600 or so meters of rowing! The champs were rowing 400,000 meters plus, but to me those 67,000 seemed liked allot! So to celebrate, I took off this week to do yard work...no photos of that either, but here's some of the results.

I came out of the pucker bushes in our front yard with some residue of the oat grass stuck in my visor. Mr A thought it was pretty funny.

A raised bed covered with shade cloth and lattice for the winter "rest".

My indoor garden work area...love having a dry place to pot up. Skylight is very nice since there is no electricity in the building. But I'm always trying to turn out the light when I leave!

Part of my menagerie of garden characters...those wabbits just keep multiplying. My garden fairie Sonia keeps watch over them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment