Saturday, January 18, 2020

UPDATES AROUND HERE

 UPDATE on the conspicuous consumption department: I did manage 6 meals for two out of this big, luscious hunk of meat, plus sandwiches...too much for us!
 UPDATE ON SILVER HAIR. I'm finally growing it out to a real hairstyle. And I had to replace much of my hair product with different stuff. I now have healthy, non-color treated hair, so a cleanout of hair old products was required.   
 UPDATE on threatened cosmetic drawer clean out...I started with the lipsticks and got it down to almost the basics, eliminating about 50% of them. I separated them by color: PINKS< NUDES
It's amazing how many of these I have collected through several years. It was obvious when I went silver, that some of the very warmest colors were not going to work for me, due to a more neutral skin tone. Mr. A painted numbers on these Estee Lauder lipstick tops with only one round body, non EL left. 

NEXT UP? FIBBER MACGEE'S CLOSET...THE SO-CALLED LINEN CLOSET WHICH IS MY CATCH-ALL, COSTCO CLOSET...AND YES, I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO KEEP A FEW TOWELS IN IT FROM TIME TO TIME... 

No comments:

Post a Comment