Saturday, April 9, 2016

GRATING ON MY NERVES...

 I've had this chore "on my list" for some time. After 5 years here, I figured it was time to do a good clean out of my kitchen drawers. It's amazing how much stuff I've collected over the years! 
 After a while, it gets to the point where I can't find what I need amid all the other stuff. Very annoying and bad for the nerves! 
So a vacuuming and a wiping out of the drawer was the first step. Then sorting all the stuff and reorganizing it to fit the drawer divider so I can see what I have. The remainder is in a box for the Goodwill. I'm doing a lot less baking these days so I don't really need 4 thermometers, 3 biscuit cutters, 4 sets of measuring spoons or 12 different sized graters! So somebody just slap my hand if I reach for another "ECD*" as Jack calls 'em at the kitchen store...        *extremely clever device.

No comments:

Post a Comment