Saturday, October 5, 2013

NOW I AM HOME ON THE RANGE!

Congratulations to me...it's a range! This proves that miracles can happen! Yes, this Frigidaire range was delivered to me today, 175 lbs, no ounces with all burners and doo-dads intact.
 I've been studying the manual online for a week to familiarize myself with this wonder. Now I can't blame the range for any mess ups that might occur.

The main features are a "bridge burner" meaning I can use my new griddle on the left burners and there is a fill in burner between the front and back burners for even cooking of stuff like pancakes and grilled sandwiches. It has a convection oven along with the regular oven which heats up in no time. The cooktop has a 3-size burner on the right front cooktop. And no more scrubbing drip pans! It also has a separate warming element between the back burners to keep food nice and hot. And instead of a drawer for cookie sheets below the oven, I now have a warming drawer to warm plates with or without food!
Gee, what to cook first? I think I'll start with some pumpkin bread...

No comments:

Post a Comment