Friday, June 15, 2012

JUNE WANDERINGS IN THE GARDEN

My undergardener refurbished the old crow garden marker with his trusty One Shot sign painter's paint. He even custom mixed the MY FAVOURITE spring green
In my small garden, every sunny space is valuable so I put a grow bag in my cold frame and planted some squash and morning glories.
You can see from this view at the entrance to the veggie garden that stuff is really growing! We're picking peas and will soon have cukes and beans.
Chase likes the green bench when it's in the shade. Evidently the geranium next to it is a favourite with the hummingbirds. We had a close call with the KILLER(alias Izzie) who caught a big fat one but I managed to get it away from her. Up to her old tricks and why I don't have a hummingbird feeder!

No comments:

Post a Comment